Because of the dynamism of the Vietnamese economy, setup company services in Vietnam has become an appealing option for many multinationals.
However, entrepreneurs should be prepared for inconsistent regulations, bureaucratic challenges, and licensing delays. Vinasclaw will assist our Clients in incorporating the optimal corporate structure for their company.
There are several ways of doing business in Vietnam, the most common being the setting up of a limited liability company. In some industries still restricted to investment by foreigners, our Clients may, however, be require to setup a joint venture company with a Vietnamese shareholder.
Our corporate Clients may also open a representative office in Vietnam, or event a branch if they are already ready to expand to this Southeast Asian market.
Foreigners are encouraged to make an investment in Vietnam through direct investment by Setting up a company in Vietnam.
However there are restrictions in some cases in regard to investment capital, investment area, special licenses required. The investor is suggest to consult with a law firm in Vietnam for advice and service offering.
Before setup company in Vietnam, ask yourself the following questions
- Which business should I invest in Vietnam?
- What should I name the business in Vietnam?
- Where should I register the address of the business in Vietnam?
- What is the legal structure of the company?
- How much capital is require to set-up a company in Vietnam?
- Who will be a legal representative and work permit in Vietnam?
- How long does it take to set-up a company in Vietnam?
- Who will be granting the investment license in Vietnam?
- What is the tax liability in Vietnam?
- What is the mandatory reports submissions requirement in Vietnam?
When foreign investors invest in Vietnam, they could establish a company in Vietnam. Foreign investors have the right to choose the appropriate forms of enterprise such as a limited liability company, joint-stock company, etc
Ready to register a company in Vietnam with vinasc?
Send us an email or call for us as the information below, and our consultants will gladly assist you with your company registration in Vietnam.