When investors decide to do business in Vietnam, the first question is how to setup company in Vietnam? Vinasc is known as a famous brand of providing consulting services for domestic and foreign businesses. Our solutions are implemented and accompanied to help businesses comply with the law, effectively in business.
In order to conduct business activities, the company needs an investment registration certificate or business registration certificate, some fields need to meet certain conditions before conducting business.
Vinasc shall guide how to setup company in Vietnam so that foreign investors shall do business in Vietnam legally and efficiently.
Foreign investors may invest in the form of 100% capital to establish a limited liability company, joint-stock company, partnership company, or other forms in investment in Vietnam.
- Foreign investors that invest in Vietnam for the first time must have investment projects
- Carrying out investment registration procedures at state agencies in charge of investment in order to be grant investment registration certificates.
Regulations about setup company in Vietnam
According to Vietnam Law on investment and Vietnam WTO’s Commitments, it is possible for you to establish a wholly foreign-invested company in Vietnam.
However, we would like to note that during the licensing process, the competent authority might examine carefully some following points:
- Location of company: Investor is required to provide an accurate address of the location where the company is based. Also, the competent authority shall require investors to provide. physical lease contracts of location and other related documents of the location.
- Charter capital of the company: Vietnam Law does not imply a minimum. amount of investment capital to establish a company operating in your company’s field. However, the foreign investor must prove that amount of investment capital is sufficient to establish the company. In order to prove sufficient financial capacity before establishing the company, it is require the investor to provide a bank statement certifying balance in the bank. After the company is establish, the investor is require to transfer such amount to the company’s account.
- Some business lines remain restricted to foreigners in Vietnam (for example, real estate and finance). Some of these other fields remain subject to case-by-case review or conditional approvals (eg. trading), caps on foreign ownership (eg. tourism) or require licenses and sub-licenses (eg. F&B).
How to setup company in Vietnam with Vinasc?
Vinasc is ready to provide package service to you to establish a foreign company in Vietnam to conduct trading activities as follows:
1. Licensing Procedures
Vinasc is ready to provide package service to you for the purpose of establishing a 100% foreign-owned company in Vietnam as follows:
- Providing advice on all legal aspects relating to procedures of obtaining Investment Certificate for the company from the competent authority;
- Preparing application dossiers for obtaining investment certificate for the company;
- Representing your company to submit the application dossiers for obtaining license investment certificate for the company;
- Working with provincial competence authority on behalf of your company to obtain the best support on reviewing and considering the application and providing explanation and/or supplementation of application dossiers per request;
- Updating information on the approval process to your company;
- Receive new license for establishment of the foreign-invested company from provincial competent authority and hand it over to your company
2. Post – licensing procedures
For post – licensing procedures, Vinasc shall assist you to:
- Obtain the seal and certificate of seal sample registration from city police;
- Register the tax code number under your company in the department of tax;
- Open the bank account for your company.
Reasons why you should choose the services of Vinasc?
- Firstly, Vinasc is a unit with many years of experience and reliable for businesses in the consulting field
- Secondly, our service is commit to complying with the law
- Thirdly, a team of employees who have many years of experience, understanding law regulations, had a professional working style and always do their best to customers
- Finally, our service is commit to timely implementation and give the best results which satisfy customer’ expectations.
Once again, we would like to thank you for your co-operation. If you have further inquiries about how to setup company in Vietnam, please feel free to contact us.