Vinasc’s audit and assurance services helping you navigate regulatory complexity and strengthen trust and transparency.
While many of the rules of business have changed, the fundamentals haven’t. Meeting investor expectations begins with the completeness, accuracy and fair presentation of information in your financial statements and disclosures.
The audit is key to sustaining confidence in both your company and the financial system at large. It must keep pace with a fast-evolving corporate reporting environment – one characterized by investor skepticism. And frequent scrutiny of corporate information, including non-financial information.
The AUDITing services of Vinasc include
- Understanding the clients and their operating environment;
- Also, studying accounting policies and business processes;
- Analyzing the financial statements;
- Evaluating internal control system and fraud risk;
- Establishing the importance level and sampling method;
- Witnessing the checking of money, inventory, and fixed assets at the time of preparing financial statements;
- Sending a letter confirming the balance of important items;
- Checking accounting books and evidence at the clients’ place;
- Communicating with the clients about the limitations and shortcomings of the accounting and internal control systems to improve the efficiency of business operations of the clients;
- Furthermore, providing audit opinions and issuing audit reports.
- Finally, surveying the quality of annual auditing services to continuously improve the capacity of Vinasc.
Why choose Vinasc’s Auditing and assurance services
In addition to the audit of financial statements, our risk assurance practice helps management make well-informed decisions. The insight and independent assurance we bring provides an invaluable safeguard in today’s complex operating environment. We work with you in your boardrooms and back offices, helping you protect and strengthen every aspect of your business, from people to performance, systems to strategy, business plans to business resilience.
In the course of the audit and assurance services, we review the company’s accounting systems and procedures for the company’s accounting and internal controls. We report our findings and recommendations for improvements to the management. We also report to the client any management, business or operational issues that have come to our attention and provide our recommendations to assist the company.
Finally, if you are interested in Vinasc’s Auditing Services in Vietnam, please contact us. As a result, we will send a letter of quotation for your consideration.